I’ll be in Las Vegas in early May for the Microsoft 365 Conference – a must-attend event! Here’s my top 5 reasons to be there:
1. Hear product announcements. I’ve read about Microsoft Copilot and the new features coming to Microsoft Viva, Syntex, and more. I’m excited to learn more about what’s coming, along with roadmap/release timing, licensing costs, etc.
2. Connect with the Microsoft product teams. Building relationships with the leaders, engineers, and product managers that own the M365 products I work with every day is amazing. Making time for product discussions (including time for asking questions) is essential!
3. Meet with other #WomenInTech. On May 4, I’ll be hosting a breakout on “Building Your Community.” Come join me for an open discussion – I’d love to meet you! 🌎🎙️❤️
4. Present my session “Power employee engagement with Microsoft Viva, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.” As hybrid work continues to evolve, many organizations face challenges building a sense of community, connection, and inspiration. This session highlights how Viva Connections, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Viva Engage come together to foster company culture, unlock communication and engagement opportunities, organize content, and spark employee creativity.
5. Present the full-day workshop “Real-World Microsoft 365 Use Cases for Power Users” with Mike Maadarani. We’ll share practical productivity tips and real-world examples of how we use Microsoft 365 apps like Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Planner, To Do, OneDrive, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Lists, Viva Connections, Viva Engage, and Microsoft Loop. We’ll also give you insights on how Microsoft Copilot will change the way we work.
I hope you’ll be able to join me IN PERSON at the Microsoft 365 Conference. Use code HAASE100 to register and you’ll save an extra $100! https://m365conf.com/