Unique MVP stories
Antonio Maio, Mike Maadarani, and I had different experiences on our paths to being recognized as MVPs. We share our journeys on this episode, including details on how we got started giving back to the Microsoft 365 community and why we wanted to be MVPs.
It’s all about service – and there are so many paths to take
Being an MVP is all about giving back. Whether your passion and talents lie in public speaking, coordinating events, or answering technical questions, there’s a way for you to engage and share what you know. We highlight many different ways we’ve seen MVPs share their time and talents with others:
- Speaking at user groups/conferences
- Hosting virtual or in-person coffee chats
- Hosting ‘clubhouse’ sessions to answer technical M365 questions
- Answering questions on the Microsoft tech forums
- Organizing virtual or local user groups
- Organizing SharePoint Saturdays or other community-run events
- Engaging with Microsoft product teams to provide feedback on strategy and features
Finding your path
If you’re interested in becoming a Microsoft MVP, listen in for our ideas on building relationships and tracking your community activities.