This “what to use when” episode of the Microsoft 365 Voice explores when to use Teams private channels versus Yammer communities or SharePoint Online sites. Key topics discussed include:
- Prerequisites for creating Teams private channels
- Use cases for Teams private channels
- Overview of how Teams private channels are secured
- Types of Yammer communities you can create (public, private, and secret)
- Use cases for private and secret Yammer communities
- Discoverability of Teams private channels and Yammer communities
- Granular access controls for SharePoint
- How to choose the right solution for your collaboration needs (e.g. ease of use, accessibility of files, and desired audience).
Enjoy the episode!
Have a Microsoft 365 question? Submit it online! Your question may be featured in a future podcast episode.