It’s almost time for SharePoint Fest DC 2019! I’m excited to head back to Washington DC in a couple of weeks for this year’s conference. It’ll be a busy week; I’ll be delivering two workshops, three sessions, and recording a podcast episode with Daniel Glenn. If you haven’t registered for SharePoint Fest DC yet, don’t miss your chance. You can even save $100 on your registration with discount code Haase100.
Here’s a list of the workshops and sessions I’ll be delivering:
- Driving adoption of Office 365: From idea to implementation (half-day workshop)
- Drive Digital Workplace Improvements with Innovation Games (full-day workshop with Liz Sundet)
- Keep it Going! Driving Office 365 User Adoption as a Service
- Next-gen user adoption: Leveraging hack-a-thons to drive creative Office 365 engagement
- The Peter Pan complex: Determining when a SharePoint site should grow into a hub site
For more information (including abstracts), check out the conference agenda.
Daniel Glenn and I will also be recording episode 4 of our Office 365 adoption podcast, Your User Adoption Questions Answered, from 8:00-9:00am on Thursday, May 2nd. We’ll be answering your user adoption questions during this episode. Go to https://go.re365.show/CoffeeChatQ to submit your questions–or plan to attend our podcast recording live at the conference.