We’re thrilled to welcome Laurie Pottmeyer, Senior Program Manager for Microsoft Teams, to episode 40 of the Microsoft 365 Voice podcast. We had the chance to ask Laurie all kinds of questions about Microsoft Teams, including:
- What are your top 5 favorite Microsoft Teams features?
- Which Microsoft Teams features are you surprised that people don’t talk about much?
- Microsoft Teams daily active users jumped more than 50% since COVID-19 began, with more than 115 million users working in Microsoft Teams daily. How has the Microsoft engineering team kept up with this growth?
- How is Microsoft innovating and adding new features to Microsoft Teams while ensuring the product stays secure and performs well?
- What does a ‘day in the life’ look like for someone on the Microsoft Teams product team?
- What suggestions and resources do you recommend for companies implementing Microsoft Teams?
- What upcoming features are you looking forward to most in Microsoft Teams?
- What trends do you see in how companies roll out Microsoft Teams (e.g. rolling out chat first, then online meetings, collaboration features, etc.)?
Laurie recommended several online resources during the episode, including:
- Microsoft Teams Adoption Guide (aka.ms/teamstoolkit)
- Microsoft Teams rollout, management, and usage tips (aka.ms/successwithteams)
- Microsoft Teams Tech Community (aka.ms/teamscommunity)
Did you know?
This is Laurie’s second appearance on the Microsoft 365 Voice. Mike Maadarani and Antonio Maio interviewed Laurie for episode 2 of the podcast when they were in Orlando for Microsoft Ignite 2019. Laurie is the only guest to appear in multiple Microsoft 365 episodes!
Have a Microsoft 365 question? Submit it online! Your question may be featured in a future podcast episode.