This episode of the Microsoft 365 Voice is all about SharePoint home sites and hubs. Key topics discussed include:
- What are home sites and hubs? And how do they differ?
- How many home sites and hubs can you have in your Microsoft 365 tenant?
- How do you get started with home sites and hubs?
- How are home sites and hubs created?
- Can a hub be a home site?
- Will hubs be included in SharePoint Server 2019?
- Tips for using hubs, including “sticky” hub site branding.
Correction: During the episode, we said we weren’t sure whether admins could remove a home site once it was defined in their tenant. A huge thank you to Microsoft for clarifying – you can use the Remove-SPOHomeSite PowerShell command to remove a home site.
Enjoy the episode!
Have a Microsoft 365 question? Submit it online! Your question may be featured in a future podcast episode.